My Love for Photography

My Love for Photography
By: Mindy K. Photography

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Steve Brown A Great Motorcycle Mechanic


Finding a good motorcycle mechanic can be as hard as finding a good accountant, lawyer, or dry-cleaners. I have to admit our motorcycle mechanic is one of the few we know that's a Great Mechanic when it comes to his proficiency. Steve Brown has been a Motorcycle Mechanic for over 30 years. He is very dedicated to his work and makes sure to keep customers happy.  When you do find someone competent and dedicated as Steve you stick with his business and refer all your good friends because you want to make sure they get the best service.





Besides being dedicated to his motorcycle business he is a very friendly and funny guy. This blog is a way of giving thanks to Steve Brown for helping with my future career in photography and participating in a photo shoot that I needed for my class.  Thank you, Steve and Andi for the great hospitality and your friendship.   

1 comment:

  1. My friend has motorcycle and he got accident with car and the motorcycle got damaged badly. I am here looking for motorcycle mechanic who can repair it.
    auto repair reviews

    ReplyDelete